Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I drew a Keelan, et al





Boy, gosh, I've been struggling with my quality this year. I think I've been distracted by a number of things, but working with Brian (and now Mike D.) has been helped me. (Which is another example of why working with other, superior artists is so critical to improvement, despite the embarrassing costumes at AK.) Anyway, I took a few photos tonight, because it's a good way to document one's state. I'm still shy of photographying the actual models, lately, but I can say that some are nice likenesses, and some are lousy. The triple is particularly lousy, likeness-wise, but I still like some of the line quality and "style" of the drawings. The last boy was a Keelan!

2 comments:

Tim Gardner said...

By the way, yes, the little Brian boy was the SAME person. The Grandma came back with her son and daughter-in-law and had me draw the 3 of 'em.

Keelan Parham said...

Well, of COURSE all Keelan's are awesome!!!


On the threefer, Brian, the Dad (?), I really like.