Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today at Animal Kingdom

Without a doubt, today was the hottest day EVER at AK for me. I don't know the actual temperature, but the rare breeze was HOT in my face. And being the gentleman I am (no snickering!) I let the two FEMALES with me use the only two fans we had. Whew! I sweated. ...I think all the guests went back to their hotel rooms, to the AC. We were VERY slow. So we got to draw each other and produce some FINE ART! (So to speak, lol..)...

I call this "SARAH LOVES HER NOSE":


And here's a sighting of the rare Monkey Boy:


Next, we have what I call (using a French accent)"Peachy and Sarah at the Beach" :


And, finally, Keelan meets his match:

4 comments:

Esly Carrero said...

lol. I laughed at each title you came up with for all the drawings. that was funny.

Why does Sara love her nose?
and
How did Keelan pop in the pic? Was he @ AK today?

Tim Gardner said...

Funny? FUNNY? This is serious fine art!... LOL... I'm not sure why Sarah loves her nose, but this is the image which came to mind after I met her. Hmm... And, no, Keelan didn't come to AK. If you remember, Esly, back in February or so, there was a pic on the CC Blog with Keelan posing as Wolverine, with Donna in the background, looking frightened. I just switched their roles.

Michael "Locoduck" Duron said...

lollolololololololol The Donna and Sarah at the beach is wonderful.

Tim Gardner said...

Ah, Mr. Duron, I remember you. And thank you!