Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wind Song again



Man, my heart aches looking at her and not being with her. And then I'm with her for a day or two, and I must leave her to go back to Orlando. ...No, I'm not crying.
Actually, I have great news. My old boat, the Starwind 22 up in Orlando, has been sold. I had put a down-payment on it, and made a couple of payments on it (but had not starting using it), when I found Wind Song in Apollo Beach (Tampa Bay) (I paid cash for her, and got the title). After much confusion back up in Orlando, I finally was allowed to sell the Starwind, and I put it on Craigslist and sold it within 48 hours. The deal was finalized this past weekend. I lost about $2000 on the whole deal, but I'm rid of her. Now it's just me and Wind Song and the sea. Yet... I gotta stick around a while longer, 'til Spring anyway. But that's okay... kinda... ...Aargh!

No comments: